Tuesday, May 5, 2009

About Myself ^_^


Hi My name is Marwa Sahrawi and I am 20 years old. I am a Year 2 student at DWC studying E-Business Management. I chose this major because I love doing business through the Net and websites as its a new, cheap and easy way to start up my own business. E-Business program combines between Business and IT. I gained lots of skills in this major. I can do a business plan on my own, I am now able to manage my time and meet deadlines, I gained more of computer skills like creating websites, and I learned the basic elements of starting up a business. In E-Business Managemant, most of the projects are group projects, and that was very beneficial as i learned how to work as team and collabrate with each other. However, there are also individual projects. I study several courses such as Business Decision Making, Internet Marketing, E-Business Strategy, Data Analysis & Design, English Communications IV and others. Those courses were really great and i learned lots of new staff and strategies. Finally, i am really glad that i am studying this major, and i call it as "A multi-use Weapon" which i can work in any field that i desire; IT, Business. Also, i have lots of opportunities in choosing my career path. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment