Thursday, June 4, 2009

Store Your Information Project-10

On Sunday, the 24th May 2009

I couldn’t work in the weekend as I was concerned on my IELTs exam which was yesterday.
However, I decided to work hard today and accomplish at least something.

I decided to set with my group member my friend ‘Ayesha’ to understand fully PHP, Even though that is isn’t my part, however, it is a group project and we should be helping each other and understanding all parts in the project . Each of us gave the other what she know and understood, however, we asked our classmate our friend ‘Hafsa’ and she helped us a lot. She really gave us her precious time to teach us the PHP codes. We sat with her and she taught us step by step how to create a code in PHP, how to make it work, and how to test it. We really understood it fully and now we are able to start coding and building our database.
We were able to finish the PHP coding for Query 12, and after a long suffer, failure, and disappoint. We were finished the Query 12 and tested it using the XAMPP (phpAdmin) website, and it worked.


This is a huge accomplish we really felt that we did something amazing and great. It really gave us a push forward and a new hope that we can finish this project in no time and even pass it with a good mark! I hope so =)

No comments:

Post a Comment