Thursday, June 4, 2009

Store Your Information Project-8

On Wednesday, the 20th May 2009

Our teacher gave us a class to go through this major, huge, easy>< project. She read the project outline and told us what she expects from us to produce. Also, she went through the deliveries and their grades. Plus, the most beneficial thing that she did was showing us the steps and where to start with. She taught us how to start searching on this project. This class really helped me a lot and it made it so clear how to start working on it. In fact, I found it kind of easy and simple and it just depend on how I search and what. Our teacher really courage us and made us trust in our abilities and that we are capable to do it, and we just should give it our time and effort.
After the class, I immediately started searching again and I found more and more sites that helped a lot. I also went to the library with my group member my friend ‘Ayesha’ and borrowed some useful books.

No comments:

Post a Comment