Thursday, June 4, 2009

Store Your Information Project-17

On Wednesday, the 3rd June 2009

Today, our teacher gave us a project time and I was so thankful and grateful for that. I worked with the forms and to know how to create and design it in Dreamweaver and make it work for the database. This is the last thing that is left for this project and the deadline is tomorrow so we ran out of time. I asked my classmates if anyone knows how to create a form. And my friend ‘Hafsa’ helped me. She taught me how to create a form and how to make it work with the database. I tried creating it in our database but I faced problems in the PHP codes><’ I read through the codes which are tooooooooooooo long and confusing I couldn’t find where the problem is><>

I decided to work with it at home after I take a rest =(

No comments:

Post a Comment