Thursday, June 4, 2009

Store Your Information Project-18

On Wednesday, the 3rd June 2009

After taking a long rest I started again working on the form. Of course with a big cup of coffee beside me so that I don’t get a headache><””””
I read through the codes again and again and each time I test it but it didn’t work. However, I didn’t give up and kept on working.

At last, it worked!!

I am really happy I can’t believe that I finished my part, and finished the project. I really feel that I accomplished a huge thing, and I just remembered that day when the project was introduced and what my reaction was. I was really worried and gave up before starting it, but now look where I am I just finished it and I felt it was easy of course it was tiring a lot ><’ but it is really a relief to finish this project .

No comments:

Post a Comment